▸ All documents not written copy is the original submission in principle. (Or notarized)
▸ Documents written in languages other than Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese should be accompanied by English or Korean translations.
▸ Additional documents may be requested during the review process.
2) After reviewing the documents, notice of acceptance
3) Deposit of tuition(Per semester)
▸ Payment Amount (Freshman): ₩ 1,320,000(tuition fees ₩ 1,200,000 + admission fees ₩ 50,000 + premiums ₩ 70,000)
▸ According to the Korean Ministry of Justice's foreign student stay guidelines, you should pay the tuition fee for the second semester on your first admission to change D-4 visa.
▸ The tuition fee must be paid in the name of the student, and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the agent paid.
- Bank Account: 094-01-026069-9 (BUSAN BANK, swift code: PUSBKR2P)
- Bank Holder: Busan Univ. of Foreign Studies
- Bank Address: 65, Geumsaem-ro 485beon-gil, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- Branch: BUFS Sub Branch
4) After confirming tuition payment, issue Certificate of Admission
▸ 법무부 유학생 체류지침에 의거하여, 2학기의 등록금(6개월)을 납부해야만 D-4비자 발급을 위한 표준입학허가서 발급이 가능합니다.
5) Visa application
students should apply for a visa at the Korean Consulate in their home country.
6) Immigration, After the level test, Opening